charlestonsky

Strange glows coming from the south

My partner in crime and I went to Folly to see the space shuttle launch. Things I noticed:

  1. AARP must have got the message out to their members because I think we might have been the only people under 50 who bothered to watch.
  2. About launch time, I called Dad to ask him to look up the NASA website to see if there was a delay
  3. By the time he got his dial up internet to load the website, we noticed a strange orange glow coming out of the ocean. Normally, the ocean should not make orange glows.
  4. After a few seconds, the orange glow turned into an orange streak. Then the orange streak quit streaking and turned into a very dim orange light.
  5. We oohed and ahhed over the very pricey fireworks, then prompty ran to the car to get warm. I never knew Amber could run so fast.
  6. Not bad for $.89 in gas.

 

posted by Josh M on 11:15 PM

1 comments:

Amber said...

I told you I've been working out! :)

Search