charlestonsky

Dumb emails

I absolutely hate dumb emails. I get them from time to time from a variety of sources. Lately I've received a series of especially annoying messages from one of the 2nd years who is in charge of planning the dental school Christmas party. Amber and I won't be going. In fact, I don't know anybody who is because they're having it 3 days after exams are over.

I present to you the most annoying email of all time.

tomorrow is the (as flanders would say) ab-so-toodle-lee-doodle-lee LAST day to buy "tickets" for the lame-named, though politically correct "snow ball".

that means you can't buy them at the door. that means you can't buy them the week of. that means if you don't buy them tomorrow, SEE ya. more rosemary & sea salt rubbed lamb and godiva chocolate fondue for the rest of us.

they are 20 bucks.

you can catch anna louise, ryan, or me at lunch or you can try to contact us to meet up.

-challah at a playa when you see me in the streets.

 

posted by Josh M on 11:49 PM

0 comments:

Search