charlestonsky

Crazy consumerism: Baby toupees


Is your baby ugly? Does the glare from your baby's head cause trouble when you are driving?

If so, then you need baby toupee, the innovative solution for stylish bald babies. Throw out those old goofy baby baseball hats. Hide your baby's soft spot and disproportionately large head with these "realistic" baby toupees.

My favorite: "The Donald" which sells for just $24.99

Next week's crazy consumerism baby product: "Zoom! baby-tooth whitening system": Removes years of coffee and coke stains from your precious baby's teeth.

 

posted by Josh M on 10:14 PM

3 comments:

Paul Murphy said...

I'm suing them. The Donals is obviously a Paul Murphy rip-off.

Josh M said...

it does look just like your hair, doesn't it? send a picture to my email and I'll put them side by side.

Anonymous said...

Hey Josh. I stumbled on your blog today. I hope things are going well for you. Things are good here in Dallas.

Search