charlestonsky

Quality entertainment


It's pretty easy to tell when a Murphy has had a good day. He'll brag about the great deal he got on... well, most anything. My brothers have written (blogged) extensively on their triumphs over the man. They get free playstations, ski trips, and airmiles.

I also collected on the airmiles and a ski trip or two, but it was at the urging of my superiorly cheap brothers.

But today, I stake my claim as the best and most successful of the Murphy-cheaps. I've discovered a new way to rent movies... cheap.

The Bi-Lo in Town Center, Mt Pleasant has a movie vending machine, and for $1.49, Amber and I rented "The Last King of Scotland" last night. No joke. Pick a movie, swipe credit card, take movie, and return it in a little slot one day later.

Blockbuster is goin' down.

 

posted by Josh M on 2:35 PM

0 comments:

Search