charlestonsky

It's time to switch to the new blogger

  1. Until a few days ago, I wouldn't have recommended that anybody else upgrade to the new version of blogger.
    Sure, the Beta version (now the NEW blogger) made it easier to edit your template, had faster uploads for new entries, and offered a few new templates. But it had a terrible downfall: I couldn't get Firefox to remember the password for the Blogger Beta.
    I don't know what changed since three days ago, but Firefox now happily remembers my Blogger password along with all of the other inconsequential passwords that I don't care to type. I no longer regret switching to the new thing.

  2. I've been reading a blog for a while, and I thought you might like to check it out: Creating passionate users. It mostly discusses software marketing (which I have no use for) and brain tricks that marketers use (which everybody has a use for). I like the models and the ideas such as: Don't have a product everybody "kinda likes." Make something that everybody either hates or loves.

  3. I haven't been writing a lot lately, and I haven't written much that involved a lot of thought. I propose two reasons/excuses.
    1. I really haven't been thinking that much lately. I've done plenty of memorizing, but not a lot of thinking.
    2. Something's up with my right hand. Two fingers keep going numb. Typing makes it worse. I've scheduled a visit with hand doc.

 

posted by Josh M on 11:39 PM

0 comments:

Search