charlestonsky

Taco bell trouble #2

For the fourth time, I've sworn off the Folly Road Taco Bell because I'm convinced that it is undoubtedly the worst Taco Bell in the United States. I would claim that it's the worst in the world, but I'm not sure if international Taco Bells exist.

I have never had a good trip to that taco bell. They ALWAYS screw things up. Every few months I try them again because.... well, I'm cheap.

After watching a quarter of the Florida Alligators punishing Ohio State, Amber and I decided to make a quick run to Taco Bell.

We aimed straight for the drive-thru:

Amber hates lettuce. It goes against every part of my being to make special requests of fast food workers, but one must choose whether tis nobler to combat the girlfriend, or to combat the restaurant workers. I once made the mistake of combating the girlfriend... but that's another story entirely.

Me:
2 soft tacos, no lettuce;
2 crunchy tacos;
and 1 cheesy bean and rice burrito

Retarded Taco Bell Employee: So you don't want lettuce on the soft tacos or the crunchy tacos.

Me: Only hold the lettuce on soft tacos.

RTBE: so you don't want any lettuce...

Me: Yes, I want lettuce on the crunchy tacos

RTBE: okay, so you only want no lettuce on the soft tacos?

Me: yes.

RTBE: what did you want? I forgot. (followed by random conversations between drivethru girl and somebody else)

Me:
2 soft tacos, no lettuce;
2 crunchy tacos;
and 1 cheesy bean and rice burrito

RTBE: (waits about 2 minutes) Ok, pull around

I pay with a credit card: $3.xx

Somehow we ended up with no lettuce on everything. I think they screwed up pushing buttons on the cash register too.

The receipt had nothing at all to do with our order. I have no idea what that cash register girl did.

If the Folly Road taco bell owner/whoever ever happens to read this--I hope you're upset. Oh, and I hope that you'll let me inform your sorry workers that they're fired. They're consistently the worst I ever saw.

 

posted by Josh M on 9:01 PM

2 comments:

Paul Murphy said...

I'll trade you a sorry Checkers for a sorry Taco Bell

earlcapps said...

i'll second that. that place sucks terribly. 2nd worst is bacons bridge road in summerville. one time they didn't have beef or chicken.

Search